If you want to know where and how to get the Kudi POS machine, transactional charges and price then this post is for you as we will help you in all aspects of the purchase of Kudi POS machine.
Kudi, an online digital banking platform, is one of the most widely known fintech startup companies in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
They collaborate with several other commercial banks in Nigeria to provide a variety of online financial services ranging from loans, insurance, savings etc, more importantly, they also offer POS services that facilitate financial transactions across a variety of businesses and individuals in both the rural and urban areas of the country.
In today’s guide, I’ll be discussing with you where and how you can get your very own kudi pos machine, as well as the price and transactional charges, I’m also going to be discussing with you how you can become a kudi pos agent either by merit or by payment.
Overview Of Kudi
As stated earlier on, Kudi is undoubtedly one of Nigeria’s and Africa’s most popular fintech startup companies, providing a variety of online digital banking services in the country, such as sending and receiving money, payment of bills, and so on.
Kudi was founded after a group of people noticed the scarcity and poor access to basic financial services among many people in Nigeria and Africa as a whole, and they devised a method to make those financial services available to everyone, both in rural and urban areas.
Today, the company has expanded rapidly, and they now provide qualified agents with Kudi POS Machines, which is a great way for them to earn money on a daily basis.
Also Read: How To Buy Easybuy Phones In 2024
Kudi’s primary goal is to radically change the banking industry in the country by providing all categories of people in both rural and urban areas with complete and easy access to basic financial services and facilitating various transactions.
All that being said, now let’s move on to the requirements necessary to open a Kudi account
Requirements Necessary To Open A Kudi Account
Just so you know, there aren’t any special requirements necessary to open a kudi account of your own. The requirements asked for are things you may likely have with you already and that include;
- Your bank account
- Your personal email address
- Your personal phone number
- Your debit or credit card
- Any form of ID card.
How To Become A Kudi POS Agent
Being a POS agent for Kudi is quite easy and doesn’t require much effort. To be, you need a fully-functional and reliable smartphone that has a strong internet connection and has the capability of gaining access to the Nomba app (formerly Kudi App)
As stated earlier on, you can become a Kudi POS agent in two ways; either by merit or by payment which I’m going to explain in detail in the following paragraphs.
Becoming A Kudi POS Agent By Merit
- Download the Nomba App (formerly Kudi App) from the Google play store for Andriod users or Apple Store for iOS users
- Install and launch the app on your phone
- Once you’ve opened the app, you will be prompted to sign up. Sign up using your personal phone number and then link your bank account to the Nomba app
- Make use of the app constantly to perform a variety of financial transactions
- In about two weeks or more, you will receive a message from Kudi stating your eligibility to receive a free Kudi POS machine. You can either accept or decline the offer, the choice is yours.
Becoming A Kudi POS Agent By Payment
Rather than waiting to receive a message from Kudi stating your eligibility to receive a free Kudi POS machine after making several transactions on the Nomba App which is a much longer process, you can purchase your own Kudi POS machine. Want to know how? Just follow the steps I’m about to highlight below;
- Visit a Kudi office nearest to you. If you’re unable to locate a Kudi office nearest to you, conduct a Google search or call their customer careline
- Pick up the application form from their agent and fill it out. Once you’re done, you can then submit it
- You will be told to make a non-refundable payment of ₦20,000 to the office
- Once you’ve made the payment, your application will be reviewed and you will be immediately granted a POS of your own.
Requirements Necessary To Become A Kudi POS Agent
For you to own a Kudi POS machine, the following requirements are needed from you and include;
- Valid identity card (e.g Voters card)
- Passport Photograph
- A utility bill (e.g Nepa bill)
Kudi Withdrawal Fees
The following are the transaction fees for Kudi POS withdrawals:
- ₦100 – ₦4,500 — (₦25 charges)
- ₦4,501 – ₦25,000 — (0.6 % charges)
- ₦25,001 – ₦500,000 — (₦150 charges)
Kudi has headquarters positioned in both Nigeria and the United States, where various transactions going on in the Nomba app are monitored.
The headquarters in Nigeria is based at; 19b Bosun Adekoya Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria, while.
The headquarters in the United States is based at; 1776 Sacramento St Apt 311 SAN Francisco CA 94109.
Kudi Customer Service, Email Address, And Website
If you have any questions or want to file a complaint, you can always contact the Kudi customer support service. They also have an official website where you can find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).
Your ambition of becoming a Kudi POS agent is almost a reality. The information in this blog post will help you achieve that goal; if you have any additional questions that you believe we haven’t talked about in this blog post, please leave them in the comments section below, and we’ll respond as soon as possible. Thanks.