This riddle has been making the rounds on various social media platforms like Whatsapp, Instagram and Facebook recently and stumping a lot of people – what is so delicate that saying its name breaks it? The answer may surprise you. read on so as to find out what it is!
Riddles are not difficult to solve. A little logical reasoning and voila! You’ve found the solution.
“What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?” This is a classic riddle that has been around for centuries and it’s a simple question.
“What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?”
Any ideas? Well, this riddle could have an infinite number of answers, but the true answer to this riddle is obvious.
Consider your answer carefully before scrolling down to the possible answer below.
There are an infinite number of solutions to the riddle, “What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?” But the possible solution to this riddle is “silence.”
You’re suprised, aren’t you?
|What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
The answer to the riddle “silence” is so delicate that saying it out loud breaks the silence.
What Are The Benefits Of Riddles?
- When we solve puzzles together, we create a bond of trust and friendship with one another that strengthens our sense of community.
- Riddles can be fun to solve, but they also provide benefits for kids that go beyond what you might initially think. To avoid losing many of the advantages, I advise against giving away solutions too soon.
- Riddles are often funny, and we laugh while they are being told. Laughter is good for us. It helps to calm our bodies and minds, relieves stress, and promotes good mental health.
- Puzzle books can help children develop their logical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills. Riddles are a fun way to improve mental acuity, attention, and concentration.
- Riddles are a great way to challenge your child and inspire her to keep working.
- Giving children riddles can help them improve their comprehension and inventiveness. Children might pick up new vocabulary and usage techniques while also unconsciously picking up rhythm and rhyme.
What Has One Eye, But Can’t See?
The answer to the riddle is a needle. Have you ever seen a needle? It has one hole on the end that makes it pass through the thread. That is what we call an eye of the needle. Needles can’t see with that eye.
I Shave Every Day, But My Beard Stays The Same. What Am I?
The answer to the riddle is a barber. He shaves every day, but his beard stays the same because he shaves the beards of his customers.
What Has Many Needles, But Doesn’t Sew?
The answer to the riddle is a Christmas tree. A Christmas tree, we usually decorate on Christmas, has many needles that can hurt you.
Those needles are not made up of any metal substance; instead, they are made up of the spikes on a Christmas tree.
The answer to this riddle is “silence.” When you say the word “silence,” it breaks the silence, which proves that silence is indeed delicate. This is a clever little riddle that’s sure to stump anyone who hears it.
So next time you’re looking for a way to amuse your friends, try asking them this riddle and see how long it takes them to figure out the answer.