DashPass is a subscription service offered by the popular food delivery app, DoorDash. With a DashPass subscription, customers can enjoy perks such as reduced delivery fees and access to exclusive deals.
However, if you’re no longer interested in using the DashPass service, you may be wondering how to cancel it.
How To Cancel Dashpass In 2023
Canceling your DashPass subscription is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the DoorDash app on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Account” tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Subscriptions” option.
- This will bring up a list of your active subscriptions. Tap on the “DashPass” subscription to open its details.
- On the DashPass subscription page, you will see a “Cancel Subscription” button. Tap on this button to initiate the cancellation process.
- You will be prompted to confirm your decision to cancel the subscription. Tap on “Cancel Subscription” again to confirm.
Once you’ve followed these steps, your DashPass subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it.
Note that canceling your DashPass subscription will not affect any orders that you have already placed or any credits that you have already earned.
In conclusion, canceling your DashPass subscription is easy and can be done quickly through the DoorDash app.
Simply follow the steps outlined above to cancel your subscription and enjoy the convenience of food delivery without the added expense of a subscription.